Publications : Sales Information
Trade Term (This cancels our previous trade terms)
- Actual postal and packing charges to all orders received from outside India.
- Postal and packing charges to be borne by the person/institution for all the orders up to Rs. 1000/- in India.
- Free postal and packing charges to the orders above Rs. 1000/- one time.
- No discount to individual buyers.
- 20% discount on all the orders up to Rs. 500/-.
- 25% discount on all the orders which exceeds Rs. 500/-.
- Except educational and governmental institutions, books will be supplied ONLY on receipt of Advance Payment against Pro forma Invoice.
Conditions of Sale
For further details and enquiry, please contact:
- Out-station buyers should remit the amount, either by M. O. or by demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised bank at Pune in the name of 'Deccan College, Pune'.
- For the convenience of both the supplier and the buyer and for the early delivery of the books, the books are usually supplied by Registered Book Post marked 'printed Books'.
- Only bulk supply is made by railway freight.
- Books are supplied at buyer's risk and supplier is not responsible for the books damaged, lost, etc., in transit as also for the delay in delivery of the books.
- Books once sold and dispatched are not accepted back for any reason on exchanged for other parts.
- Errors and omissions on the part of the supplier are accepted.
- Books are not supplied by V.P. P. or on credit basis and the bill will also be not sent to the buyer's banker for collection of the amount.
- Please address your letters and remittances to the 'The registrar, Deccan College Pune 411 006'.
Mr. R. R. Ghanekar, In-charge,
DECCAN COLLEGE POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH INSTITUTE,
PUNE 411 006 (INDIA).
Phone. No. Off:- 020-26513215.